18 ตุลาคม 2553

postheadericon 10 sexy costume ideas for Halloween

sexy costumes to wear for Halloween

This is a list of some of the costumes I've seen people who have only some parties. Some of these maybe a bit 'too much, but if you have some' fun and carefree atmosphere for a night of the year and hope you're still deciding what to wear next Halloween party, take a moment to read this list. It is advisable to mix and match just to name a few.



Playboy Bunny - You have probablyseen these costumes before. I have seen some women wear the bunny nose that I think should be done next. The same outfit is sexy and the nose in some way just to kill him. It reminds me of a scene from the film, I Chuck & Larry where Adam Sandler sees who he is, like Jessica Biel in a rabbit as it is wrong, but when she turns around, it's David Spade! Blah! No offense David Spade!


French maid - now that's hot! I saw a few women whothis and that is certainly a glance. There seems to be another version of this costume, but my favorite seems to be what I am not in the loose skirt. I'm not sure what the correct terminology, but there are the clothes that are short and maid flicker. Brevity is good, but the flaring seems a bit 'too much.


Jane - Tarzan beautiful girls. If you are an indoor Halloween party, so you should not have problems with this dress. I saw amany different versions of this costume and all very fascinating! I met a friend who moved in bikini and hidden in some brown felt up and down and seemed like they came out of the jungle!

Nurse - If you've seen one, seen all of you, like them, but I think the nurse best clothes are those that resemble the old nurse uniform with the hat and dress with high heels. The leather garments are sexy but a bit 'played out for myTaste.


Indians (native) - theses are the Pocahontas type costumes with a pen that protrudes from the head of the band. short p / leather material skirts and tops, an Indian necklace, moccasins, bracelet, bracelets, and you're ready to go!


Indian (Bollywood) - This style was often seen and frankly, I think they are sexy and elegant and beautiful. You have the dot on the forehead (Bindi), a diaphragmTop, loose silk trousers, high heels, with a long scarf which I think is called free sari wrapped around her shoulders. I mixed these with a bit 'western style sees and feels good.


Flight Attendant - I've only seen one of these costumes at a party and looked HOT! The small hat, coat, with a button up shirt that is not absolutely tight-lipped, short skirt and high heels ... Need I say more?


Mafia - I've seenPensioners in different ways. The clothes are designed, like the gangsters he saw in 1920 to the present. One woman had a dress complete with striped trousers, high heels and sexy t-shirt under his jacket, a fake machine gun and the badge they wore hats in those days. The other dress was similar with only a loose skirt, high boots, a long coat, hat and a fake gun. Both were very hot.


The police - I would not normally alternateon my list, except that I have these women in Las Vegas looking for a costume party, and she had (at least I was) to a realistic hair police uniform, badge, fake gun, holster, belt, cuffs and here was pulled back and tied in a knot. His shirt was a bit 'detector and I think the fact that the costume looked so realistic as to those who see leather skirts police as it has done so often played attractive.


Polynesian Girl - What many referas a Hula dancer. This can be turned off possibilities considered. The first method includes a grass skirt or sarong, coconut top or bikini top, a flower of her, and Haku Lei (who goes to the head). The second method is with a dress code and ordered Hawaiian Haku Lei. The second is more conservative, as the clothes, but still sexy.

Recommend : Sexy Bikini Hot Sale The Hot G String Bikini

0 ความคิดเห็น: